- Third Eye- Human Rights Awareness program
As part of the Human Rights Awareness Activities, the Human Rights Sena members of the Department presented a Street Play at St. Albert’s High School, Kacheripady.
- Moot Court
As part of the Human Rights Program, the Department is conducting the Moot Court competition since 2016.
- Study voyage to Willington Island
- World Peace- Human Rights Photo Exhibition
To spread awareness of the need for human rights protection and world peace, the department organized a human rights photo exhibition. C.S Mohit, Secretary (Sub Judge) District Legal Services Authority, was the Chief Guest of the occasion.
- Environmental Awareness Trip
- MCQ Competition on Legal Rights of Women
The Department of Economics conducted an MCQ Competition on the Legal Rights of Women as part of the nationwide competition organized by the National Commission for Women.