The Internal Complaints Committee aims at sensitizing the students and staff to work diligently to prevent sexual harassment in the College. Complaints of sexual harassment shall be lodged with the Committee and appropriate disciplinary action is initiated by the members in accordance to the rules and regulations of the college. The Internal Complaints Committee shall:
Procedure for filing a Complaint with ICC
- Complaints regarding Sexual Harassment must be made in written (legible handwriting) or typed on paper.
- Nature of the complaint should be clearly stated in detail with dates and locations.
- As per stipulation of The Act the aggrieved person can make the written complaint of sexual harassment at workplace within a period of three months from the date of incident and in case of a series of incidents, within a period of three months from the date of last incident.
- The complaint must be in no case anonymous and the aggrieved person’s name and address should be legible.
- As per the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Rules, 2013, in case the aggrieved woman is unable to make a complaint on account of her physical incapacity, a complaint may be filed inter alia by her relative or friend or her co-worker or an officer of the National Commission for Woman or State Women’s Commission or any person who has knowledge of the incident, with the written consent of the aggrieved woman.
- The written complaint should be handed over to any internal member of the ICC- St Albert’s College (Autonomous).
Ms. Drishya Reghuvaran
Dr. Retina Cleetus
Dr. Nisha Thomji
Dr. Deepthi Augustine
Mr. Sharan Hilary | Dr. Augustine K J | Dr. Geo Jos Fernandez
Ms. Lency Michael I M
Ms. Franciya Joseph U
Dr. Titson Devassy (Project Officer, ESSS)
Ms. Arsha Sebastian (III BSc Botany)(UG Student)
Ms. Keziah James (II MSW PG Student)
Ms. Aishwarya S. Shashidharan (Research Scholar, Mathematics)