No. SACA/2021/OCOE/ESP2/01 Date: 09-02-2021.
It is hereby notified that the MA / M.Sc. / M.Com / M.S.W (CSS) ( 2016/17/18/19 Admission Reappearance) Degree End Semester Examinations of Second Semester, are scheduled to be conducted from 01-03-2021 as per the Government guidelines. Covid 19 protocol will be followed during the examinations. Students should wear masks and social distancing will be followed during the examinations. Hand sanitizer will be provided before entering the examination hall. The detailed time table will be published in the College website (www.alberts.edu.in).
The MBA examinations (2016/17/18/19 Admission Reappearance) will begin from 25-02-2021. .
The students are requested to register for the examinations by online payment through the college website (www.alberts.edu.in). The fee shall be paid to the South Indian Bank counter, Banerji Road, Ernakulam from 10-02-2021 to 16-02-2021 (without fine), 17-02-2021 to 18-02-2021 (with a fine of Rs.500/-), 19-02-2021 to 20-02-2021 (with a superfine of Rs.1000/-). Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The fee details for End Semester Examinations are given below.
- The fee for application form is Rs.25/-
- The fee for the Examination is Rs.50/- for each theory paper, and Rs.250/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The candidates appearing for reappearance examination (Improvement /Supplementary) shall remit a sum of Rs.50/- towards fee for registration in addition to other fee as applicable.
- For Self Finance courses, the fee for the Examination is Rs.100/- for each theory paper, Rs. 100/- for each Practical and 250/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The fee for SC/ST candidates (Regular students only) who are eligible for fee concession is Rs.25/-.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION