No. SACA/2021/OCOE/ESU5/ESP3/01 Date: 28-02-2021.
It is hereby notified that the Special Supplementary Examinations of BA/B.Sc/ B.Com/B.Voc/ BBA [( 2018 Admission (failed students only)] Degree End Semester Examinations of Fifth semester and MA /M.Sc/M.Com/MSW/MBA [2019 Admission (failed students only)] End Semester Examinations of Third semester, are scheduled to be conducted from 23-03-2021 onwards respectively as per the Government guidelines. Covid 19 protocol will be followed during the examinations. Students should wear masks and social distancing will be followed during the examinations. Hand sanitizer will be provided before entering the examination hall. The detailed time table will be published in the College website (www.alberts.edu.in).
The students are requested to register for the examinations by online payment through the college website (www.alberts.edu.in) or the fee shall be paid to the South Indian Bank counter, Banerji Road, Ernakulam from 01-03-2021 to 08-03-2021 (without fine), 09-03-2021 to 10-03-2021 (with a fine of Rs.500/-), 11-03-2021 to 12-03-2021 (with a superfine of Rs.1000/-). Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The fee details for End Semester Examinations are given below.
- The fee for application form is Rs.25/-
- For UG and PG, the fee for the Examination is Rs.50/- for each theory paper, Rs. 50/- for each Practical and Rs.200/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The candidates appearing for reappearance examination (Improvement /Supplementary) shall remit a sum of Rs.50/- towards fee for registration in addition to other fee as applicable.
- For PG Self Finance courses, the fee for the Examination is Rs.100/- for each theory paper, Rs. 250/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The fee for SC/ST candidates (Regular students only) who are eligible for fee concession is Rs.25/-.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION