No. SACA/2019/OCOE/ESP4/01 Date: 21-02-2019
It is hereby notified that the MA / M.Sc. / M.Com / MBA/ M.S.W (CSS) Post Graduate Degree End Semester Examinations of Fourth semester are scheduled to be conducted from 08-03-2019. The application for registration can be downloaded from the college website (www.alberts.edu.in). The students are requested to register for the examinations through the college website. The fee should be paid as challan at the South Indian Bank counter, Banerji Road, Ernakulam before 26-02-2019. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Last date for submitting the duly filled and signed application forms along with the challan to the class tutor is 27-02-2019.
The fee details for End Semester Examinations are given below.
- The fee for application form is Rs.25/-
- The fee for the Examination is Rs.50/- for each theory paper, Rs. 50/- for each Practical and Rs.250/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The candidates appearing for reappearance examination (Improvement /Supplementary) shall remit a sum of Rs.50/- towards fee for registration in addition to other fee as applicable.
- The fee for Provisional Certificate and Grade Card is Rs.250/- and Rs.150/- respectively.
- The candidates re-doing Internal Evaluation Examination shall apply for the same by remitting a fee of Rs.100/- per paper and other fee as applicable.
- For Self Finance courses, the fee for the Examination is Rs.100/- for each theory paper, Rs. 100/- for each Practical and 250/- and Rs.25/- for valuation and mark list respectively.
- The fee for SC/ST /OEC candidates (Regular students only) who are eligible for fee concession is Rs.25/-.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS