All Kerala Digital Poster Making Competition and Poster Exhibition on “Energy Conservation”
11.a.m. | 14th February 2020 | St. Albert’s College (Autonomous)
1st Prize – Rs. 3,000/- + Memento + Certificate
2nd Prize – Rs. 2,000/- + Memento + Certificate
3rd Prize – Rs. 1,000/- + Memento + Certificate
Consolation Prize – Rs. 500/- for 5 runner ups + Certificate
1. The contest is open to all; there is no restriction for age.
2. The poster should be in A3 – 11.69” X 16.54”; 300 dpi – portrait or landscape in TIFF or JPG format.
3. Any artwork in the poster must be original in design.
4. The poster must only be related to the theme “Energy Conservation”
5. Each team can be of two members to the maximum.
6. Judging criteria – originality 35%; relevance to the theme 35%; aesthetic appeal 30%.
7. The last date to submit the soft copy of the poster to [email protected] is on 13th February 2020 4.p.m.
8. Full Name and the mobile number of the participant should be specified in the email.
9. Participants are requested not to add any personal details in the poster.
10. St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) reserves full right to use / reuse the creative in full or part or in modified form without any notice.
For more information contact Prof. Shine Antony +91-9895403578 | [email protected]