- The syllabus of the MSW programmes is designed with a future oriented and realistic insight to provide the students all the necessary and advanced skills.
- The courses in the programme spread across the various disciplines such as psychology, Sociology, Economics, Business administration, education and Law.
- The social work methods such are Social Case Work, Group Work, Community Organization, Social Work Research, Administration and Social Action are given top priority with dedicated courses for theoretical understanding and practical sessions.
- There are 5 Field works in the form of concurrent and block placement is designed to enhance the social work skills of the students.
- The Research is given top priority in which a mini research and a major research is mandatory in the programme.
MSW 2016-2017 : 2016 onwards
MSW 2017-2018 : 2017 onwards
MSW 2018-2019 : 2018 onwards
MSW 2019-2020: 2019 onwards