Applications are invited for Albertian Energy Conservation Awards 2020 for Exceptional Achievement in Energy Efficiency constituted by the Albertian Centre for Human Resource Development and Research, St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) in association with BPCL Kochi Refinery. The award winners will receive certificate and memento. The last date for online application is on Thursday 13th February 2020 at 4 p.m. The awards are in four category
1) Albertian Energy Conservation Award 2020 (Students)
2) Albertian Energy Conservation Award 2020 (Staff)
3) Albertian Energy Conservation Award 2020 (Alumni)
4) Albertian Energy Conservation Award 2020 (Department)
For Instructions and online application – https://forms.gle/MS7Pg5ofRRFVjkjo8.
For more information call
*”All Kerala Digital Poster Making Competition and Poster Exhibition on “Energy Conservation”*
11.a.m. | 14th February 2020 | St. Albert’s College (Autonomous)
1st Prize – Rs. 3,000/- + Memento + Certificate
2nd Prize – Rs. 2,000/- + Memento + Certificate
3rd Prize – Rs. 1,000/- + Memento + Certificate
Consolation Prize – Rs. 500/- for 5 runner ups + Certificate
1. The contest is open to all; there is no restriction for age.
2. The poster should be in A3 – 11.69” X 16.54”; 300 dpi – portrait or landscape in TIFF or JPG format.
3. Any artwork in the poster must be original in design.
4. The poster must only be related to the theme “Energy Conservation”
5. Each team can be of two members to the maximum.
6. Judging criteria – originality 35%; relevance to the theme 35%; aesthetic appeal 30%.
7. The last date to submit the soft copy of the poster to [email protected] is on 13th February 2020 4.p.m.
8. Full Name and the mobile number of the participant should be specified in the email.
9. Participants are requested not to add any personal details in the poster.
10. St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) reserves full right to use/reuse the creative in full or part or in modified form without any notice.
For more information contact
*”All Kerala Short Film Competition on “Energy Conservation”*
11 a.m. | 14th February 2020 | St. Albert’s College (Autonomous)
1st prize – Rs. 10,000/- with memento and certificate
2nd prize – Rs. 7,500/- with memento and certificate
3rd prize – Rs. 5,000/- with memento and certificate
Consolation prize – Rs. 2,000/- for 3 participants with a certificate
The details of the Competition is as follows:
• The entries should be submitted in DVD / Pendrive to “The Coordinator, Albertian Centre for Human Resource Development and Research, St. Albert’s College (Autonomous), Banerji Road, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 018 so as to reach on or before 13th February 2020, 4 p.m.
• The entries shall be attached with a text story/message in typed in English or Malayalam
• The films should be made after January 2017 will not exceed 10 minutes should be at least 3 minutes.
• There is no entry fee for the competition
• Only short films related to the focal theme “Energy Conservation” will be considered
• The Director, Producer of the film and one or two persons attached with the production should attend the final screening session on 14th February 2020
• St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) and BPCL will reserve the right to use the entries.
• The decisions of the jury will be final and binding – no appeal will be admitted.
For more information contact
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:February 28, 2020
- End Date:February 28, 2020